2019-2020 VSF Board of Directors
- Joseph Steiner - PRESIDENT
- Lynn Lawson - VICE PRESIDENT
- Diedrick Fink - SECRETARY
- Dick Wetzel - MEMBER AT LARGE
- Ed Berry - MEMBER AT LARGE
- Angela Loscalzo - MEMBER AT LARGE
- VACANT - MEMBER AT LARGE
Information Regarding 2019 Vote to Update CC&Rs and Bylaws
- Cover Letter
- Revised CC&Rs
- Revised Bylaws
- Summary of Changes to Bylaws and CC&Rs
- CC&Rs Ballot
- Bylaws Ballot
- VSF Board of Directors Meeting Minutes - February 25th, 2019
- Votes Received to Date (10/06 - Except Amante)
- Votes Received to Date (10/06 - Amante Only)
- NOT Voted as of 10/04 (Except Amante)
- NOT Voted as of 10/04 (Amante Only)
Please note that these lists are not updated automatically when your vote is submitted, the lists will be updated as information becomes available .
These lists (Votes Received to Date) are alphabetical, so look up your name (and double check that you have selected the correct neighborhood if you are not in Amante). Amante names are in a separate list .
"Both" is indicated if Kinney has received both Bylaws and CCR ballots for your home. "Bylaws" or "CCR" indicates that ONLY that ballot has been recorded. If you intended to vote for only one item then you are fine, but if you thought / intended to vote both ballots, please complete and submit another as soon as possible.
Instructions for submitting ballots are on the ballot: via email, snail mail, or fax.
We need 75 more homes to cast ballots. So, make your voice count.
As of 9/13, Kinney is reporting who HAS NOT VOTED instead of new ballots received. The Voted lists are being manually updated but you can now check the BALLOTS NEEDED lists for Amante or (the rest of) VSF. Please note that these lists report MISSING information, so if it has CCR, it means that's the one still needed.
Here at Verde Santa Fe we are all about community. We hope this website will be a natural extension of the community that we live in. It is designed to be a multipurpose website that we hope you will visit often and become familiar with. We believe it will be particularly useful for our new residents.
The VSF Community website has been designed to be a place to get pertinent information about community events so that you can stay informed, get involved, and locate important resources and contact information. It is a place to learn about activities and events taking place in the close surrounding area. Most importantly, it is your place, designed specifically for you - the residents of Verde Santa Fe, to meet your needs and help you take advantage of the wonderful area you reside in. Your participation in this site is encouraged.
- Important Numbers
- Keys, Remotes and Gate Codes
- Full VSF Directory
- Architectural Rules
- Architectural Approval Request Form
- Approved Paint Schemes for Homes, Trim, Doors and Common Walls/Fences
- Motor Vehicle Office
- Utility Services
- VSF Plant List
- Javelina Resistant Plants
- Clubhouse Membership
- Clubhouse Tract Declaration
- VSF Trades List
- VSF News and Directory
- Newcomer Information
- Map of our Website